Hi

Did anyone discover where we can set the "Base URL for Mailman web
interface", as it seems to have dropped out of the web management interface?

Cheers

Brian

Brian J Read
www.abandonmicrosoft.co.uk
www.theonlineorganiser.com
www.thepersonalknowledgebase.com
Mitel SMEserver Contributions and Howtos:
www.abandonmicrosoft.co.uk/abandon/links.html
+44 1695 723723

Search Discussions

  • Richard Barrett at Oct 22, 2002 at 4:35 pm