Is there a way for an administrator to view unadvertised lists he has had created if he has forgotten the names of some of them, without having the sys admin to do a list_lists? I know how to view advertised lists by going to the listinfo directory, but I don't know how to view all lists (advertised and unadvertised). Is there a main administration area for the administrator to see all lists, advertisted and unadvertised, that he is administrator of?

Jeff Forrester
Vice-President
Lead Programmer/Web Developer
InterTechnics, Inc.