I have my httpd.conf configured as such for pipermail:

Alias /pipermail/ "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public/"
<Directory "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public">
Options Indexes FollowSymlinks MultiViews
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

/usr/local/mailman/bin/check_perms shows NO permission errors. Apache has
been restarted since the changes were made. Other than that, all works
fine, except http://domain.com/pipermail/<listname> shows a 404 Error
Not Found.

Any ideas?

Michael

Search Discussions

  • Patrick at Oct 9, 2002 at 2:01 am

    Le 08 octobre 2002 a 21:39, Michael Sharp ?crivait:

    /usr/local/mailman/bin/check_perms shows NO permission errors. Apache has
    been restarted since the changes were made. Other than that, all works
    fine, except http://domain.com/pipermail/<listname> shows a 404 Error
    Not Found.
    Have some mails already been sent ? If no mail have been posted, then
    there will be no archive file.
    And I don't remember at which time the scheduler creates the archive but
    it may be only one time a day, ... so be patient :)

    --
    Patrick
  • Barbara Johansen at Oct 9, 2002 at 7:05 am
    I have my httpd.conf configured as such for pipermail:

    Alias /pipermail/ "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public/"
    <Directory "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public">
    Options Indexes FollowSymlinks MultiViews
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    </Directory>

    /usr/local/mailman/bin/check_perms shows NO permission errors. Apache has
    been restarted since the changes were made. Other than that, all works
    fine, except http://domain.com/pipermail/<listname> shows a 404 Error
    Not Found.

    Any ideas?

    Michael