nights.....http://raw-talent.hopto.org/mailman/clubnights
***
Can you sing, dance, MC, DJ, do you have talent?Send an email to
sign-me at raw-talent.hopto.org
***

---

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: winmail.dat
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 2184 bytes
Desc: not available

Search Discussions

  • Greg Westin at Oct 7, 2002 at 4:37 pm
    I posted about this, as well, except not the HTML e-mail part. It looks
    like the answer is no, because you can only customize the message the each
    list adds to the top of the welcome e-mail, or change the e-mail
    site-wide. I'd guess that you could modify the welcome e-mail template to
    make it HTML mail, and then simply have the customized portion at the top
    of each e-mail, but I'm not sure there'd be a heck of a lot of a point to
    doing that.

    Greg

    ---
    greg at gregwestin.com