I'm not sure if this is the right list... but I just got 2.1b3 (LOVE the
mime-filter!) installed on my system, and was getting the GID problems, and
went through (by the by, the GID/UID was set right...) and ran check_perms,
etc... finally saw that mailman was:

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root mailman 1739 Oct 5 20:29 mailman

It needs to be:

-rwxr-sr-x 1 root mailman 1739 Oct 5 20:29 mailman

If this was a blame-me oops, I apologize in advance.. but I figured that
check_perms would check to make sure that $prefix/scripts/mailman is 02755.

Anywho.. thanks again for this product.. you guys rock :)

Glenn

---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb. ICQ UIN: 300395 IRC Nick: Rainbear
"Religion is for those who do what they are told regardless of what is right.
Spirituality is for those who do what is right regardless of what
they are told." -- unattributed

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 6, '02 at 1:58a