Hello Dear Mailman Users and authors,

I have a small problem with an archived messages with international
headers. Is it possible to see normal (decoded) subject instead this
one: =?koi8-r?B?8MXS18HRINfF0tPJ0SDMydPUwSDHz9TP18Eu?=

Thanks,
Dmitri.

Search Discussions

  • J C Lawrence at Oct 4, 2002 at 7:55 am

    Hello Dear Mailman Users and authors, I have a small problem with an
    archived messages with international headers. Is it possible to see
    normal (decoded) subject instead this one:
    =?koi8-r?B?8MXS18HRINfF0tPJ0SDMydPUwSDHz9TP18Eu?=
    Use a fully MIME aware archiver ala MHonARc.

    --
    J C Lawrence
    claw at kanga.nu He lived as a devil, eh?

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 3, '02 at 8:21a
activeOct 4, '02 at 7:55a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Dmitri Gofmekler: 1 post J C Lawrence: 1 post