I just started testing the beta version of mailman (2.1b3 in this case)
on one of my machines. My friend was complaining about having to
re-authenticate each time in OS X IE. He was able to fix the problem by
switching to Mozilla.

However, now, I'm having hte same problem. I'm using Mozilla 1.0 on
FreeBSD, and yes... cookies are enabled. I'm asked to re-authenticate
every time I switch to a different page. If I remove my cookies.txt file
and restart Mozilla, the problem seems to go away - I'll write back if
the problem turns back up.

I also noticed it's *really* hard to download the beta version from the
Mailman site - is this intentional? Even if I go to the specific site
for the beta version, the only links I can find are to the sourceforge
page (where I was able to download the beta), or the link to the stable
version.

--
Will Yardley
input: william < @ hq . newdream . net . >