Hi,

I'm using mailman through my school's server, so I
have no access to the cgi files or bin or things like
that (nor would I know what to do with that stuff if I
did have access). But I was wondering if it was
possible, as the list admin, to edit the email address
that people are subscribed under by using the web
membership management interface that mailman has. I
don't want to have to unsubscribe the old email and
then subscribe the new email as then the user will get
a message saying that they've unsubscribed when they
don't want to. The domain of one of our list
subscribers has changed slightly, but they haven't
edited it (and probably won't), so I want to edit it
so that I don't keep getting auto-responses from their
server and so that they'll stay subscribed once the
auto-forward of messages sent to the old domain runs
out.

Also, on two related notes, is there any way as the
list admin to unsubscribe people, but so that they
don't get the automatic unsubscribe message? And, is
there a way to auto-unsubscribe emails that bounce
back as user unknown (or similar invalid email
messages)?

Thanks all!

Alex

groupmailman-users @