All members on my list are regular non-digest (I just created the list
manually). I have over 2,000 people on my list.

I edited the Header and Footer on the nondigest page, prior to sending
my first email to the list. However, the Header and Footer didn't appear
in the email that was sent out. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Search Discussions

  • J C Lawrence at Sep 6, 2002 at 4:02 pm

    I edited the Header and Footer on the nondigest page, prior to sending
    my first email to the list. However, the Header and Footer didn't
    appear in the email that was sent out. Any thoughts/suggestions?
    You sent a MIME message.

    Please see the FAQ.

    --
    J C Lawrence