-----Original Message-----
From: jog-admin at webhost.osl.state.or.us
[mailto:jog-admin at webhost.osl.state.or.us]On Behalf Of
mailman-owner at webhost.osl.state.or.us
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 5:30 AM
To: penny_alby at parkrose.k12.or.us
List Password // URL
---- --------
currdir at webhost.osl.state.or.us bogus

Christopher Adams
Automated Systems
Oregon State Library
503-378-4243 x258
chris.a.adams at state.or.us

Search Discussions

  • Hans-Peter Zahno at Sep 4, 2002 at 8:40 am
    Hello Christopher Adams,

    I noticed this behaviour also and posted already a message a few months
    ago on this list. For me it looks like a bug, but I didn't announced it
    any further.
    BTW, I'm using version 2.0.10.

    Regards
    Hans-Peter Zahno
    I have a question about password reminders. This system sends out montly
    password reminders. Below is the header and footer of a message to a user.
    Note that it comes from 'jog-admin' (another list we host) and is for a
    subscriber of the 'currdir' list. It appears that it sent the correct
    information to the right person, but why does it appear to be coming from
    'jog-admin'?

    Is this a feature or a bug in Mailman?