Ive been having the same problem as some other people with user
subscription problems. I try to subscribe but get a message like this in
return

------------------
"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd testlist"
(reason: 2)
(expanded from: <testlist-request at myserver.dom>)

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 0, GOT gid 12. (Reconfigure to take
12?)
554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 2
-------------------

Ive tried many suggestions but I haven't gotten it to work.

Has anyone figured this problem out? what was your solution.

thanx

Search Discussions

  • Tom Whiting at Aug 16, 2002 at 9:45 pm

    Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 0, GOT gid 12. (Reconfigure to take
    12?)
    do what it says
    read the manual for HOW to configure with gid's
    TJW: Head tech, Dreamless Realms
    Mud: http://dreamless.wolfstream.net
    Snippets http://dreamless.wolfstream.net/
    Telnet dreamless.wolfstream.net:9275