Hello,

I got a somewhat annoying problem with Mailman 2.1b2:

After sending the confirmation message to
(topic: "confirm 0a3df39...") the
new member gets the following message from
(in addition to the welcome message):

topic: "The results of your email commands"

"The results of your email command are provided below.
Attached is your original message.

- Results:
? ? Confirmation succeeded

- Unprocessed:

- Ignored:
? ? > ? ? confirm 0a3df39ebdfcfb20f8b535a7aff372ed7857bab4
? ? >

- Done.
"

Such a message might rather confuse users than give them
any useful information, so my question:

Is there a standard way to prevent Mailman 2.1 from sending
this message? I never saw it in Mailman 2.0 and did not get
it when subscribing to other Mailman lists.

Regards

Helmut Merz

Search Discussions

  • Helmut Merz at Aug 5, 2002 at 12:29 pm
[...]

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 5, '02 at 11:14a
activeAug 5, '02 at 12:29p