Is there a configuration item to make Mailman break down very long lines?

Most of my mailing lists' members are using Outlook 2000 and their messages are shown in both the archive view and the html view with very long lines without any line wrapping. I don't
know whether Outlook or Mailman are to blame for this - but this behaviour is rather annoying.

I am using Mailman 2.0.10 on Solaris (on an Intel machine).

Search Discussions

  • Detlef Neubauer at Jul 4, 2002 at 11:30 am

    "Bausch, Jean" <Jean.Bausch at fujitsu-siemens.com> writes:

    Is there a configuration item to make Mailman break down very long lines?

    Most of my mailing lists' members are using Outlook 2000 and their messages are shown in both the archive view and the html view with very long lines without any line wrapping. I don't
    know whether Outlook or Mailman are to blame for this - but this behaviour is rather annoying.
    You self send long lines. Mailman send the mail as they is. Mailman
    make no changes.

    Mit freundlichen Gr??en
    Detlef Neubauer

    --
    .oO GnuPG Key auf http://www.keyserver.net/ Oo.
  • Scott Courtney at Jul 4, 2002 at 3:14 pm