Thanks in advance
Valerie Whitmore

Search Discussions

  • Mike @ Net3Media at Jun 4, 2002 at 6:43 am
    Here's a nice HOW TO on regular expressions:

    http://py-howto.sourceforge.net/regex/regex.html

    I hope this helps.

    -Mike

    -----Original Message-----
    From: mailman-users-admin at python.org
    [mailto:mailman-users-admin at python.org]On Behalf Of ValerieWhitmore
    Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 12:06 PM
    To: Mailman-Users at python.org
    Subject: [Mailman-Users] hacking question about options.html

    Hi,

    I'm doing some modifications to the options.html template file.
    Basically I need to pull the subscriber's email address (in email addy
    format me at somewhere.com) to insert into a form on the users option page.
    If the list is set to munge email addresses, using
    <MM-Case-Preserved-User> comes up blank. Is there a code I can use that
    no matter how the list is set up I can get the member's email address to
    appear in the proper format? I can probably hack the form script I'm
    using to convert the <MM-Presentable-User> format, but thought there might
    be an easier way.

    Thanks in advance
    Valerie Whitmore