How do I make the administration and all others internal list pointers
direct the commands to a chosen/different default mail directory. I have set
up a second mm installation so I need the admin in the second installation
*not* to refer to the /mailman/ URL

I used :
./configure --with-python=/usr/bin/python2 --prefix=/dir/to/mercury --with-u
sername=mercury --with-groupname=mercury --with-mail-gid={} --with-cgi-gid{}

I changed mm_cfg to:

MAILMAN_URL = 'mercury'
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/mercury/'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'domain.net'
MAILMAN_SITE_LIST = 'mercury'
# Archive defaults
PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL = 'http://%(hostname)s/quickmail/%(listname)s'

-----------------------
PROBLEM:
domain.org/mercury/admin/theList resolves fine, but SUBMIT CHANGES
results
in:

domaig.org/mailman/admin/TheList/general (the list TheList does not
exist!) No such list TheList.

Help! what am I missing,

Is there something like
INTERNAL_PROG_LOCATION = ... or some such thing?

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 31, '02 at 6:16a
activeMay 31, '02 at 6:16a