Ok. I have read the FAQ and other stuff about this issue. Originally I was
getting this error:

Command died with status 2:
"/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post funuiuc". Command output:
Failure to
exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 99. (Reconfigure to take
99?)

So I followed the instructions and reconfigured it to take 99. It seemed
happy at that point. Then now ( 1 day later), I am getting this error:

Command died with status 2:
"/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post funuiuc". Command output:
Failure to
exec script. WANTED gid 99, GOT gid 65534. (Reconfigure to take
65534?)

I dont understand how this could change. Nothing on the system has
changed. Any help is appreciated.

Systen: Mandrake 8.2, 2.4.18
Mailman: 2.0.10
& Postfix

Thanks,
Tanya

Search Discussions

  • Tanya Brethour at May 8, 2002 at 4:37 pm
    Err... ok I think Mandrake changed my group numbers because of
    inconsistances.. so Nevermind.

    -Tanya