file, such as pdf?

Ed Rantanen

Search Discussions

  • Bueschel, Eric W RWBAHC DIN-PACS at May 2, 2002 at 3:09 pm
    This also interests me. What would be nice would be if the attachment could
    be stripped, then added to a file download section of the archive.
    Eric
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Rantanen, TC1 [mailto:ERantanen at osc.uscg.mil]
    Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 7:49 AM
    To: mailman-users at python.org
    Subject: [Mailman-Users] Attachments in archive

    Some posters want to push out pdf's which is fine in the
    emails, but not in
    the list archives.
    Is there away to make the archives show the attachment as a
    downloadable
    file, such as pdf?

    Ed Rantanen

    attachment as a downloadable file, such as pdf?
    Please see the FAQ:

    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py

    --
    J C Lawrence