Hello-
First off thanks for an incredible piece of software! I had one
question though. I read through the documentation and used my e-mail to
request the available commands. One command that I am looking for is a
password reminder command that can be sent through the e-mail subject.
I saw that there is one on the user management page but we are trying to
avoid having users use that right now and instead use a small form on
our site to subscribe/unsubscribe and have their password sent to them.
Thanks for any help-
Todd Marek

Search Discussions

  • Todd Marek at Apr 29, 2002 at 8:37 pm
    Hello-
    First off thanks to the developers for an incredible piece of software!
    I do have one question though. I read through the documentation and
    used my e-mail to request the available commands. One command that I am
    looking for is a password reminder command that can be sent through the
    e-mail subject. I saw that there is one on the user management page but
    we are trying to avoid having users use that right now and instead use a
    small form on our site to subscribe/unsubscribe and have their password
    sent to them.
    Thanks for any help-
    Todd Marek

groupmailman-users @