For one list in particular, I am not able to change the password. I am
able to log in with the site password, and when I change the password
it reports a success, but it still reports authentication failure when
I try to use the new password.
I have tried this from numerous browsers, cleared all cookies and
cache, checked for lock files and even ran the check_db utility on the
list's database as well as check_perms.
I am running Mailman 2.0.10 and am stumped.
I was able to get an error message which should help to fix the
problem. It stated:

"Error decoding authorization cookie"

What do I look at?

I got this message when visiting and before I even entered a password!

http://mailman.foo.com/mailman/admin/newlist

Joshua

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython