Ok, so it looks like I am getting nowhere...:-(

The newlist command with a test send me a mail (oh yes!) with the site
pointed out, but I get a HTTP 404 error there.

also when I send a mail with help in the subject to the test list the
mailserver bounced it with the following:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by
the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'test-request at mail.snip.nl'.
Subject 'help', Account: 'mail.snip.nl', Server: 'mail.snip.nl', Protocol:
SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1 <test-request at mail.snip.nl>... User
unknown', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number:
0x800CCC79

Anyone?

I really want to use Mailman. I looks great on other sites!!!
I think is is a really good product, but I am a newbie at linux, so the
"great install" aludes me at every move....

Erik

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 17, '02 at 8:48p