--
Giovanni P. Tirloni

Search Discussions

  • Baba at Apr 2, 2002 at 1:56 pm
    What MTA do you use? Have you checked that it's working ok?

    --
    Baba the Cat
    www.catbaba.com
    PGP key at: www.ummah.com/pgpkeys
    "I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is
    infinitely superior." - Hippolyte Taine

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Giovanni P. Tirloni" <tirloni at bs2.com.br>
    To: <mailman-users at python.org>
    Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 2:38 PM
    Subject: [Mailman-Users] Not delivering

    Hi,

    I had Mailman 2.0.8 working perfectly last week but for unknown
    reason it's not delivering the messages anymore. The email is
    sent to "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post mylist" and nothing
    happens. This is happening with all (7) mailing lists I have. Any idea
    what it could be ? There's nothing in the pending tasks.

    Thanks in advance,

    --
    Giovanni P. Tirloni