I'm hoping someone out there can help with this. I admin a
handful of realtively busy mailing lists which are seeing a
lot of SPAM traffic that I'd like to filter out. I've been
playing around with SpamAssasin and am VERY impressed with its
capabilities.

What I'd like to do is hook SpamAssassin into my mail
"pipeline" which right now runs exim -> demime -> mailman, all
via transports/directors in the exim config (e.g. no
additional scripts etc). I think I can use procmail to
essentially run any number of filters on the messages
(SpamAssasin, demime, etc) but I just can't figure out how to
connect up exim -> procmail -> mailman.

Can anyone help?

--
Caleb Epstein | bklyn . org | This week only, all our fiber-fill jackets
cae at | Brooklyn Dust | are marked down!

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 22, '02 at 10:12p
activeMar 22, '02 at 10:12p