I am getting nothing in the Footer added to mail sent to regular list
members

"Regular-member (non-digest) Options"

i have in the "Footer added to mail sent to regular list members"

%(real_name)s mailing list
%(real_name)s@%(host_name)s

- yet mails come through with nothing added.

Regards,

Anthony Carmody

Search Discussions

  • Paul Croft at Mar 14, 2002 at 8:14 pm
    I am having the same problem...although I have a custom message in my
    footer...but it still isn't being sent.

    Paul
    I am getting nothing in the Footer added to mail sent to regular list
    members

    "Regular-member (non-digest) Options"

    i have in the "Footer added to mail sent to regular list members"

    %(real_name)s mailing list
    %(real_name)s@%(host_name)s

    - yet mails come through with nothing added.

    Regards,

    Anthony Carmody

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython