Hello

I've setup mailman with qmail on openBSD. I am able
to receive mail on the host, and to send mail offsite.

I can also subscribe to Mailman lists etc. if I do
so from a user on the machine running mailman.

When a user from another domain tries to subscribe,
either through the web interface or through
listname-request, nothing happens.

Looking through /var/spool/mailman/logs/bounce when
I tried to subscribe abu at bar.com (what is 'first' ?):

Mar 11 16:50:39 2002 (14901) Test:abu at bar.com - first

Nothing shows up in /var/log/maillog when this happns,
though if the req came from localhost, I would see
sensible logs there.

Thanks much in advance,
-Elizabeth

http://uk.my.yahoo.com