Dean Waldow
Dean Waldow, Associate Professor (253) 535-7533
Department of Chemistry (253) 536-5055 (FAX)
Pacific Lutheran University waldowda at plu.edu
Tacoma, WA 98447 USA http://www.chem.plu.edu/waldow/
CIRRUS <http://cirrus.chem.plu.edu/> -- Chem <http://www.chem.plu.edu/>

  • Jon Carnes at Feb 6, 2002 at 2:24 pm
    Check the cron entry for the password reminder:

    su mailman
    crontab -e

    #
    # 5 AM on the first of each month, mail out password reminders.
    0 5 1 * * /usr/bin/python -S /home/mailman/cron/mailpasswds
    #

    Check for more than one entry that mails out the passwords, or a cron timing
    value to active it twice in the same month. The above cronjob will run at
    "0" minutes past the "5"th hour on the "1"st day of the month, for every
    month, no matter what day of the week it is (Sun, Mon, ... Sat). It will
    run Python loading the script: /home/mailman/cron/mailpasswds.

    Jon Carnes