Hi!
Is there a way that I can force to send the Monthly Reminder before the end
of the month?
I tried to change the server's date/time, nothing happened. :)

I really just want to send all the member of our list their passwords.

Thanks in advance.

fritz <www.mesedilla.com>
senior systems administrator

summit interactive, inc.
www.fhm.com.ph | www.femalenetwork.com | www.candymag.com
---
+basta ikaw Lord
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Ashley M. Kirchner at Jan 14, 2002 at 3:27 pm

    maillists at summitmedia.com.ph wrote:

    Is there a way that I can force to send the Monthly Reminder before the end of the month?
    I tried to change the server's date/time, nothing happened. :)
    Monthly reminders run once am onth, based on your crontask. By default this is at 5AM on the first of each month:

    # 5 AM on the first of each month, mail out password reminders.
    0 5 1 * * /usr/bin/python -S /people/mailman/cron/mailpasswds

    Change that to whatever time and day you want (read 'man crontab').

    --
    H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
    Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley at pcraft.com> . 303.442.6410 x130