When I try to change an option, I get the same page, but even if
I enter the password, the option is not changed.

Search Discussions

  • Jon Carnes at Nov 20, 2001 at 4:41 pm
    What browser are you running? Have you tried it with different browsers? I
    ask, because some browsers are known to *not* store cookies properly.

    Jon Carnes
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Bj?rn Lindstr?m" <bkhl at anisakis.org>
    To: <mailman-users at python.org>
    Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 10:49 AM
    Subject: [Mailman-Users] Problem with cookies in Mailman 2.0.7

    I recently upgraded from 2.0.6 to 2.0.7. I am running Mailman
    with Python 2.0 under OpenBSD.

    The problem is that in the web interface, Mailman gives the error
    message: "Error decoding authorization cookie" after _each_
    pageload, and asks for the password again.

    Mailman-Users maillist - Mailman-Users at python.org
  • Oliver Egginger at Nov 20, 2001 at 6:09 pm
    Hello,

    Maybe this is a "Konqueror" or "KDE" problem.
    Mailman 2.0.7 don't work with the "Konqueror" browser.
    I have successfully tested MM 2.0.7. for Opera, Netscape, Mozilla, MS-Explorer and
    Lynx.
    Everyone works pretty good.
    Only "Konqueror" gives the named error (see my posts to this list).
    I have tried it for all relevant versions of "Konqueror", no success.

    regards
    Oliver

    Mailman-Users maillist - Mailman-Users at python.org
    Oliver Egginger
    FH Giessen-Friedberg
    DV-Zentrum
    Wiesenstrasse 14
    35390 Giessen
    Tel. +49 641 309-1283
    Fax +49 641 309-2908
    Mail: Oliver.Egginger at dvz.fh-giessen.de

    Sprechzeiten des DV-Zentrums fuer
    E-Mail-Angelegenheiten:

    Mo 11:30 - 15:30 Uhr
    Di 13:15 - 15:30 Uhr
    Do 9:30 - 16:00 Uhr
    Fr 9:45 - 11:45 Uhr
  • Björn Lindström at Nov 20, 2001 at 7:33 pm

    Oliver Egginger [011120 18:08]:
    Maybe this is a "Konqueror" or "KDE" problem. Mailman 2.0.7
    don't work with the "Konqueror" browser. I have successfully
    tested MM 2.0.7. for Opera, Netscape, Mozilla, MS-Explorer and
    Lynx.
    Yes, that was it. In Links it works fine.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedNov 20, '01 at 3:49p
activeNov 20, '01 at 7:33p