One of the list managers is unable to manage his mailing lists. He
longs in to the admin page of his lists but when he tries to submit a
change or attempt any other administrative duty, he receives the
following:

"Error decoding authorization cookie".

He recently moved out of the area and is now using a Satellite
connection. This is the only change he has made. He checked his system

and has everything set up the same. I checked to make sure he was using

the correct email address for administering his site.

Any help is appreciated.

Nancy Montano

--
Nancy M. Montano || 224 Cruz Alta Rd, #F || Taos, NM 87571
Webmaster/Content Coord || nmontano at laplaza.org ||

La Plaza Telecommunity || [V] 505-758-1836 || [F] 505-751-1812

"Aprender es avanzar"

Search Discussions

  • Chuq Von Rospach at Sep 28, 2001 at 8:51 pm