Not necessarily in relation to Mailman in particular, but I'm having
an issue getting certain kinds of mail distributed properly to some
mail clients - attachments that are supposed to be dispositioned
inline are dispositioning as full attachments instead. If anyone out
there is an expert on mail headers - particularly MIME, content-type,
and content-disposition - I'd appreciate the privilege of bending your
ear for a bit and seeing if you can offer any helpful suggestions.

If you want to give it a shot, please respond to me off-list, as
there's no need to bombard the people with fully Mailman-specific
questions with this only vaguely-related babble...

=)
Amanda

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython