the support for administrator passwords doesn't seem as good as for standard list member passwords.

1) On creating a list using newlist I can't see a way to enter more that one list admin. The only way around this seems to be to create the list and then use the web interface (or an edit and reload of the list config database).
Using this method means that the additional admin aren't notified automatically.

2) Changing the admin password does not result in a notification to all the admins. again we are forced to do this manually.

3) Is there a way to find out the admin password of a list from a command line option? I have looked at a config database but can't see a reference to the admin password here.

Regards,

Ray Gardener