University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill

Phone: (919) 966-0096
Fax: (919) 966-9920
E-Mail: jeff_baldwin at unc.edu

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded message was scrubbed...
From: MAILER-DAEMON@mill96.cep.unc.edu (Mail Delivery System)
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:18:36 -0400 (EDT)
Size: 4634

Search Discussions

  • Jeff Baldwin at Aug 27, 2001 at 10:29 pm
    No.... GID 506 is my MailMan group... when I ran configure I did..

    ./configure --with-mail-gid=postfix --with-cgi-gid=webd

    I also tried using the actual GID in the previous install only to get
    the same error.

    Thanks

    Jeff

    Dan Mick wrote:
    The message asks "Reconfigure to take 506?" Did you try that?
    --
    **If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried --
    unknown**

    Jeff Baldwin
    Computer Consultant II

    E-Mail: jeff_baldwin at unc.edu