with just the word `help' as subject or in the body, to:
test-request at edaweb
This messages is not waht I want. The mail list name is 'test'
so I want the message to say test at edaweb.el.nec.com
How tochange this?

To unsubscribe a user: from the mailing list 'listinfo' web page,
click on or enter the user's email address as if you were that user.
Where that user would put in their password to unsubscribe, put in
your admin password. You can also use your password to change
member's options, including digestification, delivery disabling, etc.

Please address all questions to mailman-owner at edaweb.
Same here. I already have my mm_cfg.py changed to
MAILMAN_OWNER, but it doesn seems to work.

# Put YOUR site-specific settings below this line.
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME = 'edaweb'
# DEFAULT_URL must end in a slash!
DEFAULT_URL = 'http://edaweb.el.nec.com/mailman/'
PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL = '/sendmail'
PRIVATE_ARCHIVE_URL = '/edaweb.el.nec.com/mailman/private'
HOME_PAGE = 'index.html'
MAILMAN_OWNER = 'tduong at el.nec.com'
DELIVERY_MODULE = 'Sendmail'

DEFAULT_BOUNCE_MATCHING_HEADERS = """
# Lines that *start* with a '#' are comments.
to: tduong at el.nec.com
message-id: mtv205.el.nec.com
from: Mailman at edawebm
from: .*@el.nec.com
"""

BTW: I am running on solaris_2.7. Using Netscape netsuite
as http-server.

is there a web-base user group that I can search for help
without sending mail, and perhaps do more reading on my onw?

Thiep Duong -- TFG-EDA -- | NEC Electronics Inc.
Phone: (408) 588-6166 | 2880 Scott Blvd, M/S SC2401
FAX: (408) 588-5434 | Santa Clara CA 95052-8062
Internet: Thiep_Duong at el.nec.com |

Search Discussions

  • Ben Burnett at Aug 23, 2001 at 6:52 pm