I have created a list, that i only want three persons to be able to
submit mail to the list

Within the privacy options I have listed the three addresses of members
accepted for posting etc.....

I have tried the "restrict posting privilege..." to both No and Yes
without succes.

Any furhter suggestions

TIA

roderick bley