Hello list,

I've just intalled mailman to manage a list of about 5000 people. I will
be using this list to send mail news, and only one person will be
sending the messages. Because of the large number of users, I would like
to schedule the message posting to the night time. Does any body knows
how can I do that?

Thanks
Joao Soares

Search Discussions

  • Detlef Neubauer at Aug 6, 2001 at 2:54 pm

    Jo?o Borsoi Soares <jo_soares at yahoo.com> writes:

    I've just intalled mailman to manage a list of about 5000 people. I will
    be using this list to send mail news, and only one person will be
    sending the messages.
    See the privcay options page.
    Because of the large number of users, I would like to schedule the
    message posting to the night time. Does any body knows how can I do
    that?
    Use the at- or crondemon.

    MfG
    Detlef Neubauer

    --
    .oO GnuPG Key auf http://germany.keyserver.net/ Oo.
  • Joao Borsoi Soares at Aug 7, 2001 at 5:30 am

    Thanks and sorry for the english.
    Joao.
  • Chris Halverson at Aug 7, 2001 at 5:06 am