I am not able to do it from my admin site without the page timing out.
Please advise,,,
Lisa
Moonlitsubmit at hotmail.com

  • Ben Burnett at Jun 20, 2001 at 11:24 pm
    You might be able to get away with removing the file:

    $prefix/lists/yourlist/request.db

    (I would actually do a "mv request.db request.db.bak" just
    in case you need them back.)

    That will get rid of ALL requests that are pending. I'm not
    positive whether there are any other consequences, other
    than posters not being notified that their held post was
    processed, and pending subscribers not knowing if they were
    approved or not. So do this at your own risk. Perhaps
    someone with more experience (Barry?) can say if this is
    safe or not. I've verified on my installation (minutes ago)
    that Mailman will automatically generate a new request.db
    when it receives it's next request (or when you check to see
    if there are requests pending).

    -Ben

    Moonlitsubmit at hotmail.com

    Mailman-Users maillist - Mailman-Users at python.org