We have recently begun seeing the following error. All permissions seem to
be OK and directories seem to be linked properly... Can you give me any
ideas?

Thanks

Bug in Mailman version 1.1
We're sorry, we hit a bug!
If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy of
this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened. Thanks!
Traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
File "/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 112, in run_main
main()
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admin.py", line 167, in main
ChangeOptions(lst, category, cgi_data, doc)
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admin.py", line 876, in ChangeOptions
lst.SetUserOption(user, okey, 0)
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 217, in SetUserOption
self.Save()
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 799, in Save
self.CheckHTMLArchiveDir()
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/Archiver.py", line 274, in
CheckHTMLArchiveDir
breaklink(pubdir)
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/Archiver.py", line 64, in breaklink
reraise()
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/Archiver.py", line 60, in breaklink
os.unlink(link)
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/home/mailman/archives/public/scriptures'

Search Discussions

  • Mark Roedel at Jun 12, 2001 at 8:18 pm