Dear Mailman Users,

I have multiple web sites for multiple domains hosted on one of our servers.

I would like to allow multiple mailing lists per domain managed through one
or more of the web sites which belong to that domain.

But, I would prefer not to see the mailing lists associated with other
domains from a given domain.

Another way of putting this might be that I want to introduce an additional
layer into the site .. list hierarchy.

I note that some Mailman documentation refers to a virtual hosts feature.
As far as I can see this is for mailing and various labelling features
rather than collecting mailing lists.

Am I missing something?

Has anyone else tried to achieve this end?

Should this go on the wish list?

Cheers,

Simon L. Jackson

groupmailman-users @