Hi all

Got a quick question, I add an attachment to my e-mail I send to the list and
then the footer dissapears! Is this a bug in mailman? How can I fix this?

Regards
David.
--
David Jacobson
Linux Administrator

Search Discussions

  • Barry A. Warsaw at May 24, 2001 at 11:28 pm
    "DJ" == David Jacobson <jakes at leet.org> writes:
    DJ> Got a quick question, I add an attachment to my e-mail I send
    DJ> to the list and then the footer dissapears! Is this a bug in
    DJ> mailman? How can I fix this?

    It probably didn't disappear, but I bet your mail reader isn't showing
    to you. Mailman 2.0.x is currently very dumb about adding headers and
    footers to MIME messages (i.e. it sucks :).

    Mailman 2.1 should do a much better job, although there are some
    MIME messages for which it will not add a footer or header.

    -Barry

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 23, '01 at 4:23p
activeMay 24, '01 at 11:28p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

David Jacobson: 1 post Barry A. Warsaw: 1 post