I use a web host who offers a lot of flexibility, even in the "virtual
hosting" side of their services. I can run almost any cgi/perl script,
schedule cron jobs, use Python etc. I believe that Mailman would work as
well, however, the installation instructions describe a dedicated server
environment. Is there someone who would be willing and able to help provide
a "translation" to help me install this in a virtual hosting account?
Thanks a lot.

Ed O'Malley

Search Discussions

  • Ed O'Malley at May 15, 2001 at 7:59 pm
    I use a web host who offers a lot of flexibility, even in the "virtual
    hosting" side of their services. I can run almost any cgi/perl script,
    schedule cron jobs, use Python etc. I believe that Mailman would work as
    well, however, the installation instructions describe a dedicated server
    environment. Is there someone who would be willing and able to help provide
    a "translation" to help me install this in a virtual hosting account?
    Thanks a lot.

    Ed O'Malley

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython