I've tried to make clean and reinstall multiple times, but to no
avail. Any idea what's going on or where to look next?

--
M. Gallo mgallo at fix.net
Network Operations Engineer voice: 805/781.6301
fax: 805/781.6485

The FIX Network, Inc.
"Worldwide Technology - Hometown Service & Support" (sm)

Search Discussions

  • Juha Saarinen at May 11, 2001 at 1:48 am
    :: After upgrading from Mailman v.1 to v.2.0.5, my mailing lists have
    :: stopped working. Mail sent to a list does not get delivered,
    :: archived, or even bounced back. Neither locks nor log entries are
    :: generated. check_perms shows no errors.
    ::
    :: I've tried to make clean and reinstall multiple times, but to no
    :: avail. Any idea what's going on or where to look next?

    Sounds like an MTA problem -- which mailer are you using?

    -- Juha
  • M. Gallo at May 11, 2001 at 8:44 pm

    :: After upgrading from Mailman v.1 to v.2.0.5, my mailing lists have
    :: stopped working. Mail sent to a list does not get delivered,
    :: archived, or even bounced back. Neither locks nor log entries are
    :: generated. check_perms shows no errors.
    ::
    :: I've tried to make clean and reinstall multiple times, but to no
    :: avail. Any idea what's going on or where to look next?

    Sounds like an MTA problem -- which mailer are you using?
    We're using sendmail, which is working in general. The outgoing
    email shows up in maillog, but that's the last trace of it.

    M. Gallo mgallo at fix.net
    Network Operations Engineer voice: 805/781.6301
    fax: 805/781.6485

    The FIX Network, Inc.
    "Worldwide Technology - Hometown Service & Support" (sm)

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 11, '01 at 1:36a
activeMay 11, '01 at 8:44p