another wrapper, let the alias expand to that, check the email and only
then call the real wrapper?

Search Discussions

  • Harold Paulson at Mar 1, 2001 at 5:47 pm
    Andreas,

    Seems like you should be able to ban them at the MTA level. I would
    add something like:

    From:kvetch at aol.com DISCARD

    to sendmail's access db. You'll have to adjust that to whatever MTA
    you are actually using, of course.

    - H

    Ok, I saw that this feature is on the current wishlist, but has somebody
    created some workaround for now?
    I want to ban a specific user from talking, subscribing, etc. The list
    is moderated, so of course I can stop his postings, and I get notified
    of all subscriptions, but I would like to even stop him from subscribing.
    Yes, he can change his email, etc. Whatever.

    Has someone implemented something, even if ugly :), for this? Perhaps
    --

    Harold Paulson Sierra Web Design
    haroldp at sierraweb.com http://www.sierraweb.com

groupmailman-users @