I recently upgraded to Bind 9.1, which seems to be a much more selective
DNS. Since then a recent posting has choked on a couple of unresolvable
addresses, and the cron daemon tries to send the message every two
minute which logs:

"Can not check MX records for recipient host [hostname]"

this is beginning to swell the log and mailman log files.

Question:

1. Is this an artifact of changing to the fussier Bind 9.1, or is there
a mailman setting I have overlooked? Things seemed to be working great
last week.

2. How can I clear the mailman internal queue, or better yet, prevent
this from reoccurring?

Richard Martin
OriGen, inc.
Austin, TX 78703