poster's name and email address at the top of the page. For all messages
after the upgrade, this is now being created as the poster's name with
the list address (instead of the user's email).

it was: Tom Smith tsmith at domain.com
now is: Tom Smith list at listaddress.com

Is this normal? Can anyone offer any insight into this? Thanks in
advance for any enlightenment.

. . . . . . . . . . .
Michael

Search Discussions

  • Dan Mick at Jan 16, 2001 at 12:15 pm

    Michael Dunston wrote:
    I recently upgraded both Mailman (2.0b5 -> 2.0) and Python (1.42 -> 2.0)
    and just noticed that the HTML archives are being created differently.

    In the old system, the individual HTML archived messages listed the

    it was: Tom Smith tsmith at domain.com
    now is: Tom Smith list at listaddress.com

    Is this normal? Can anyone offer any insight into this? Thanks in
    advance for any enlightenment.
    It's not that way for me. That's odd.
  • Mentor Cana at Jan 16, 2001 at 9:06 pm
    I get the same thing on my lists.

    And yes, I have upgraded to Python 2.0 and Mailman 2.0.1.

    ??

    later,
    Mentor

    Mailman-Users maillist - Mailman-Users at python.org