Thanks.

Matt Singerman
pair Networks
support at pairlist.net

Search Discussions

  • Chuq Von Rospach at Dec 13, 2000 at 3:48 pm

    Is it possible for list managers to customize the welcome messages that
    are sent out to list subsribers without them having login rights to the
    machine itself?
    no, not with 2.0

    --
    Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
    Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

    We're visiting the relatives. Cover us.
  • Matt Singerman at Dec 13, 2000 at 4:16 pm
    Okay, thanks... Is it safe to assume that this will eventually be added
    in to some future version of Mailman?

    Matt Singerman
    pair Networks
    support at pairlist.net
    Is it possible for list managers to customize the welcome messages that
    are sent out to list subsribers without them having login rights to the
    machine itself?
    no, not with 2.0

    --
    Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
    Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

    We're visiting the relatives. Cover us.
  • Chuq Von Rospach at Dec 13, 2000 at 4:55 pm

    Okay, thanks... Is it safe to assume that this will eventually be added
    in to some future version of Mailman?
    we don't have a formal TODO list yet, but I think this is something
    that'll be on it when we do.

    --
    Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
    Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)