I migrated from one server to another
and I got into a problem:

on the old server, the lists were at :

http://mail.ynternet.ch/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/

on the new server, the old lists don't appear here

and are not accessible from here

http://bull.ynternet.ch/mailman/admin/

How to get that right ?

It's Apache 1.3.9 (Debian Potato)
and Mailman 2.0beta5.

Thanks,
Yann

Search Discussions

  • Yann Forget at Nov 23, 2000 at 4:45 pm
    Hello,

    No answer to my mail since yesterday.

    So I ask it another way :
    what procedure to transfer lists from a server
    to another one ?

    - is it possible to get a list of membres
    with their password ?

    So I can delete the old list and recreate it ?

    Another method ?

    Thanks in advance.
    Yann
  • J C Lawrence at Nov 23, 2000 at 7:34 pm