Does anyone have mailman and RH 7.0 working? In a fit of tech madness I
upgraded my office box to 7.0. After which I tried to administer one of
the lists I have running under mailman I get the, "Not Found...
requested url was not found on this server" message. Any ideas?

I've ready fixed a pop3 problem (seems the folks at red hat made some
changes in the /etc dir and added a xinetd.d file that needed
attention). I'm figuring that this is something similar. Apache checks
out so that's not the problem.

Thanks,

Kirk

--
Kirk R. Wythers University of Minnesota
Email: kwythers at forestry.umn.edu Department of Forest Resources

Search Discussions

  • Chuck Dale at Oct 3, 2000 at 3:04 pm
    Hi Kirk,

    Some log output would be helpful.

    Chuck

    Does anyone have mailman and RH 7.0 working? In a fit of tech madness I
    upgraded my office box to 7.0. After which I tried to administer one of
    the lists I have running under mailman I get the, "Not Found...
    requested url was not found on this server" message. Any ideas?

    I've ready fixed a pop3 problem (seems the folks at red hat made some
    changes in the /etc dir and added a xinetd.d file that needed
    attention). I'm figuring that this is something similar. Apache checks
    out so that's not the problem.
    [ bug at aphid.net ]
  • Bennie Leto at Oct 3, 2000 at 6:24 pm
    Is there a way to set mailman to not use passwords?

    -Ben
  • Chuq Von Rospach at Oct 3, 2000 at 5:18 pm