Hello!

I'm having a strange problem. I've installed mailman in my linux box
with qmail. Now, I've used the newlist script to create a mailing list,
but there is no way to receive the mail sent to the list maintainer.

Please, send a copy of the answer to me, directly... I'm not subscribed
in this mailing list!

Thanks for all the help!

Alberto

--
Alberto Manuel Brand?o Sim?es /\ ||_ o _
albie at alfarrabio.um.geira.pt /--\||_)((/_

Search Discussions

  • Phil Barnett at Sep 16, 2000 at 12:58 am