552-1009 (07:30am - 11:00pm M-F, 10:00am - 6:00pm Sat). Have a great day!

------------------- Follow the Leader! - Exis Net -----------------
Shane Snedecor Phone: (757)552-1009 Fax: (757)552-1019
Technical Support Tech Support Email - support at exis.net
shane at exis.net Billing Email - billing at exis.net

  • Ron Jarrell at Sep 13, 2000 at 6:52 pm

    At 02:33 PM 9/13/00 -0400, Shane Snedecor wrote:
    Has any one set up lists for virtual domains, couldn't find anything in
    the docs on how to do this. Thanks in advance.
    Just fill in the field on the admin form for the preferred domain name.
    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
  • Leonardo Rochael Almeida at Sep 13, 2000 at 7:20 pm
    Speaking of virtual domains, I've been meaning to ask something here on
    the list.