I'm trying to figure out what ALL of the options that I can configure for
Mailman are, so that I can get lists to default to exactly how I want them.
I notice that in Mailman/Defaults.py, a section reads:

# Make it 1 when it works.
DEFAULT_MEMBER_POSTING_ONLY = 0

This worries me a little... Can I set this to 1, and actually have it work
by default? If so, what does that message mean? I'm running 2.0beta 4, if
that's important. Thanks,
Grego
---------------------------------------------------|
Windows NT has detected that there were no errors |
for the past 10 minutes. The system will now try |
to restart or crash. Click the OK button to |
continue. |
< Ok > |
(sigline nicked from Jayan M on comp.os.linux.misc)

Search Discussions

  • Michael Ghens at Jul 29, 2000 at 7:26 pm
    Also, is there a way on a member posting only list to not have a
    non-member post go to the administrative task page? Way I look at it,
    there is not need for admin action (I reject all non-member posting)
  • Chris Snyder at Jul 30, 2000 at 4:14 pm