Hello,

I read the INSTALL file and it says that a root access is
required, especially to create a new user "mailman"
I'm using a virtual hosting service so I can't add users.

Has anyone successfully installed mailman without adding
this user ? Do you think it's feasible ?

I can intercept mails to my domain with a .redirect file, a kind
of local /etc/aliases, and pipe them with procmail to wrapper,
instead of configuring sendmail.

Thanks for your time,
Alain

(please reply to me directly, I'll subscribe if I can have some
hope to make it work !)

___

signoff
end

___

The views and opinions expressed in this email message are the sender's and
do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of ACT Financial
Systems S.A.
___

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython